BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE ONLINE
Earning a business administration degree can help you advance in your current role or propel you into a new career. However, it is difficult for many working adults to consider attending classes in a traditional college campus setting. With MacCormac College’s Associate of Science in Business Administration online degree program, you can earn the same respected degree as traditional college students while attending classes online, from the convenience of your home or office.
What does an Associate Degree in Business Administration prepare me for?
As an online Business Administration major, you will complete a general business curriculum that prepares you for a career in a nonprofit, for-profit and many facets of the business environment. Students pursuing their associate degree in Business Administration online receive a foundation in business studies that includes accounting, management, marketing, global business and economics. Many graduates of the Associate in Business Administration online degree program at MacCormac College will go on to continue their education at four-year institutions.
What can you do with this degree?
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Store Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Legal Office Assistant
Median Salary Range
While the median annual salary in 2017 for administrative assistants was $35,590, the top 25% of executive administrative assistants earned more than $72,080 a year.
Learning Outcomes for Online Business Administration Program
MacCormac’s Business Administration online degree program is designed to ensure that students are well-rounded, well-educated and well-prepared for the 21st century world of business. Online education provides students with time to research and learn more about the business environment while getting an education.
To that end, the course of study will:
- Provide students with a broad-based overview of the key concepts, tools, strategies and techniques necessary to support/enhance students’ employability in a for-profit or not-for-profit business venture.
- Provide the basic tools to move on to a four-year college or university.
- Explore the latest concepts and practices in management and global economics.
- Broaden student understanding of current and future economic trends and their impact on the business climate in the U.S. and across the globe.
- Build basic skills, knowledge and understanding of business accounting, finance, technology, human resource management and marketing.
- Integrate traditional classroom education, best practices and experiential learning to enhance student knowledge and understanding.
- Help students to analyze internal and external business reports including basic financial statements.
- Allow students to analyze and evaluate competing interests of stakeholders including customers, suppliers, investors and society.
- Teach students how to communicate effectively in business environments.
- Provide students with the knowledge to use relevant business software and online business resources.
CHOOSE MACCORMAC COLLEGE TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE ONLINE
As a recognized and respected fixture in the Chicago educational community for more than a century, MacCormac College remains committed to providing a relevant, comprehensive and practical education to its students. In fact, we have been helping people earn the skills they need to succeed in their chosen fields since 1904.
With high post-graduation placement rates, committed faculty members who have business backgrounds themselves, and a wealth of student support services available to on-campus and online students, MacCormac College’s Associate of Science in Business Administration online degree program can help you reach your personal and professional goals.
MacCormac College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Contact: Joe Painter