ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COURSES
Earning a business administration degree can help you advance in your current role or propel you into a new career. However, it is difficult for many working adults to consider attending classes in a traditional college campus setting. With MacCormac College’s Associate of Science in Business Administration online classes, you can earn the same respected degree as traditional community college students while completing course requirements online, from the convenience of your home or office.
Some schools tout robust distance learning curricula but, in reality, offer a limited number of business administration courses online. MacCormac College provides a wide range of business administration degree online courses, designed for both traditional students and adult learners who want to further their education and careers. Academic opportunities at MacCormac College include:
- Criminal Justice
- Police Enforcement
- Criminal Law
- General Education
FOR WHAT DO BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ONLINE CLASSES PREPARE ME?
When you enroll in business administration courses online, you will complete a general business curriculum that prepares you for a career in a nonprofit, for-profit and many facets of the business environment. Students taking MacCormac College’s 2-year business administration courses receive a foundation in business studies that includes accounting, management, marketing, global business and economics. Many graduates of the Associate in Business Administration online degree program at MacCormac College will go on to continue their education at four-year institutions.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THIS DEGREE?
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Store Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Legal Office Assistant
MEDIAN SALARY RANGE
While the median annual salary in 2017 for administrative assistants was $35,590, the top 25% of executive administrative assistants earned more than $72,080 a year.
LEARNING OUTCOMES FOR ONLINE CLASSES FOR A BUSINESS DEGREE
MacCormac’s Business Administration online courses are designed to ensure that students are well-rounded, well-educated and well-prepared for the 21st century world of business. Business administration online classes provide students with time to research and learn more about the business environment while getting an education.
To that end, the online classes for a business degree will:
- Provide students with a broad-based overview of the key concepts, tools, strategies and techniques necessary to support/enhance students’ employability in a for-profit or not-for-profit business venture.
- Provide the basic tools to move on to a four-year college or university.
- Explore the latest concepts and practices in management and global economics.
- Broaden student understanding of current and future economic trends and their impact on the business climate in the U.S. and across the globe.
- Build basic skills, knowledge and understanding of business accounting, finance, technology, human resource management and marketing.
- Integrate traditional classroom education, best practices and experiential learning to enhance student knowledge and understanding.
- Help students to analyze internal and external business reports including basic financial statements.
- Allow students to analyze and evaluate competing interests of stakeholders including customers, suppliers, investors and society.
- Teach students how to communicate effectively in business environments.
- Provide students with the knowledge to use relevant business software and online business resources.
EARN A BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE WITH ONLINE COURSES FROM MACCORMAC COLLEGE
As a recognized and respected fixture in the Chicago educational community for more than a century, MacCormac College remains committed to providing a relevant, comprehensive and practical education to its students. We are more than just a run-of-the-mill junior college. In fact, we have been helping people earn the skills they need to succeed in their chosen fields since 1904.
With high post-graduation placement rates, committed faculty members who have business backgrounds themselves, and a wealth of student support services available to on-campus and online students, MacCormac College’s Associate of Science in Business Administration online classes can help you reach your personal and professional goals.
MacCormac College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Contact: Joe Painter