You are here
Instructions on Applying to MacCormac College
Candidates for admission to the Paralegal Studies, Criminal Justice, and Business Administration must submit the following:
- A completed MacCormac College application form provided by the Office of Admissions or online
- A nonrefundable application fee of $20.00
- An official high school transcript of credits from a regionally-accredited high school last attended or Official GED transcript
ACT or SAT scores Candidates for admission to the Court Reporting Degree must submit all of the above PLUS the following:
- Official college transcripts from all institutions attended with a cumulative GPA of 2.5. Must have a “C” or above in all English classes. All colleges must be regionally accredited; all Court Reporting programs must be NCRA approved.
- Successfully pass a keyboarding test at 30 wpm or above with 95 percent accuracy. On-site testing required.
Submit a Letter of Recommendation:
Letters of Recommendation should be sent directly from a counselor, former or current teacher, employer, or colleague.
Transcripts and letters of recommendation can be sent electronically to MacCormac College or they can be mailed to:
29 E. Madison St.
Chicago, IL 60602
Interview with Admissions Counselor:
More information on completing this interview will be made available after we receive your application.
Non-Discrimination in Admissions Decisions:
Admission to the College is made without respect to age, gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. The College will not retaliate against any applicant, student, employee or staff member who makes or files a complaint, grievance or lawsuit.