Free Tuition For Single Parents
MacCormac College is proud to announce that we are offering FREE TUITION FOR SINGLE PARENTS starting this Fall. This opportunity is for all single parents that are need based students who qualify for this scholarship. In order to receive this scholarship a student must:
- Be need based — Pell Eligible(0) EFC for the entire program.
- This scholarship will cover $3,500/semester. If a stenography machine or laptop is needed you may need to take a portion of loans.
- Be able to prove that they are a single parent. In order to do so you must provide either:
- A birth certificate
- A WIC form
- Or an insurance card
- Live in the state of Illinois.
- Enroll as a full time student.
- Provide a one page single parent essay in regards to why you need this scholarship and what you plan to do with your career once you get your degree.
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or better throughout their studies at MacCormac College.
- Finish their studies at MacCormac College. If for whatever reason the student must suspend their studies at MacCormac College they must come back and complete their degree within 1 year of them leaving the college.
If you are interested in attending classes on campus, MacCormac College is located in the heart of Chicago. MacCormac College also offers online degree programs, available to students located anywhere in the U.S.
WHY PURSUE TUITION GRANTS FOR SINGLE MOMS AND DADS?
MacCormac College is committed to making college for single parents affordable. Pursuing this scholarship that provides tuition help for single mothers and fathers could jump-start your education and future career.
We value student success, academic excellence, community service, leadership and collaboration, and diversity. Earning a degree can provide upward mobility and should be an option for everyone. Pursuing this scholarship through MacCormac College can help alleviate the struggle of paying for an education while managing expenses as a single parent.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please fill out the Contact Us form and include the words "Free Tuition For Single Parents" in the comments.