Free Tuition For Single Parents
MacCormac College is proud to announce that we will be offering FREE TUITION FOR SINGLE PARENTS starting this Fall. This opportunity is for all single parents that are need based students who qualify for this scholarship. In order to receive this scholarship a student must:
- Be need based - Pell Eligible(0) EFC for the entire program.
- This scholarship will cover 3500/semester. If a stenography machine or laptop is needed you may need to take a portion of loans.
- Be able to prove that they are a single parent. In order to do so you must provide either:
- A birth certificate
- A WIC form
or an insurance card
- Provide a one page single parent essay in regards to why you you need this scholarship and what you plan to do with your career once you get your degree.
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or better throughout their studies at MacCormac College.
- Finish their studies at MacCormac College. If for whatever reason the student must suspend their studies at MacCormac College they must come back and complete their degree within 1 year of them leaving the college.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please fill out the Contact Us form and include the words "Free Tuition For Single Parents" in the comments.