You are here
Commencement refers to the ceremony, officiated by the President of the College, where you share the excitement and importance of your academic accomplishments with peers, family, and friends. It is also a time for the College, Board of Trustees, Faculty, and Administrators pay special tribute to you for the outstanding efforts you have shown in earning your Associate Degree. MacCormac College offers only one Commencement during the spring semester.
Graduation, on the other hand, is a step process consisting of completing all academic requirements for your degree plus the requirements below and submitting an Application for MC Graduation Form-2018.
Students must meet the following requirements to qualify for graduation with Associate Degree:
- Completion of the stated program curriculum
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0 based upon hours taken at MacCormac College
- Completion of the skill requirements of the program
- Students with transfer credits must complete a minimum of 36 semester hours from MacCormac College in order to graduate with a degree
- Fulfillment of all financial obligations to the College
- Graduation fee
- Completion of the College Completion and Future Plans Survey
The MC Graduation Form-2018 and graduation fee have to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar.
Commencement details including date, time, location, and number of tickets will be announced later in the semester.
If you have further questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar at or via email at email@example.com