You are here
Online Business Administration At A Glance
What does an Associate Degree in Business Administration prepare me for?
Online Business Administration majors complete a general business curriculum that prepares you for a career in a non-profit, for-profit, and many facets of the business environment. Students receive a foundation in business studies that includes accounting, management, marketing, global business and economics. Many graduates of the Online Business Administration program at MacCormac College will go on to continue their education at four-year institutions.
What can you do with this degree?
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Store Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Legal Office Assistant
Demand for administrative assistants is projected to grow by 12 percent in the next ten years (U.S. News and World Report, 2012-2013).
Median Salary Range
While the median annual salary in 2010 for administrative assistants was $34,660, the top 10 percent of executive administrative assistants earned more than $73,530 a year.
Learning Outcomes for Online Business Administration Program
MacCormac’s Business Administration Online Program will ensure that students are well rounded, well educated, and well prepared for the 21st century world of business. Online education provides students with time to research and learn more about the business environment while getting an education. To that end, the course of study will:
- Provide students with a broad-based overview of the key concepts, tools, strategies and techniques necessary to support/enhance students’ employability in a for-profit or not-for-profit business venture.
- Provide the basic tools to move on to a four-year college or university.
- Explore the latest concepts and practices in management and global economics.
- Broaden student understanding of current and future economic trends and their impact on the business climate in the U.S. and across the globe.
- Build basic skills, knowledge and understanding of business accounting, finance, technology, human resource management and marketing.
- Integrate traditional classroom education, best practices and experiential learning to enhance student knowledge and understanding.
- Help students to analyze internal and external business reports including basic financial statements
- Allow students to analyze and evaluate competing interests of stakeholders including customers, suppliers, investors and society
- Teach studens how to communicate effectively in business environments
- Provide students with the knowledge to use relevant business software and online business resources
MacCormac College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Contact: Roberto Torres email@example.com